With so much gaming news buzzing around we have to focus our attention on some things am I right? Of those many things we find, one of these interesting little games or maybe we should be calling it an extremely Interesting game, and if you haven’t guessed from above, then you’re an idiot and we LOVE IT! The game is called Monster Hunter: Generations and it’s the newest installment for Nintendo’s popular action-hunting franchise.
The game’s Plot and details:
The plot of the game is very simple, Monster Hunter Generations features gameplay similar to past titles in the series. The player assumes the role of a hunter who embarks on quests to hunt dangerous creatures. Why hunt these dangerous creatures well for Glory and Monies of course!
But what really, takes the cake about this game, and really creates a balance between many new to the series is the challenge and satisfaction of finally defeating a monster that just won’t back down, which should be included in many games, as I’m familiar with loving to get my ass beat, by something harder than me *PAUSE*, You carry an arsenal of weapons, mounted with several partners to empower you to be awesome, as a king craving for constant success. So about the game itself shall we?
The Game’s Features: (From Nintendo) – Nintendo
- Co-op online multiplayer – For some of the best online multiplayer the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play.
- Most customizable yet – Players can create the most custom, personalized play-style of any Monster Hunter game. Choose from four Styles and many powerful, visually striking Hunter Arts for a truly customized gameplay experience.
- “Style” system – New to this installment, players can choose from four distinct combat Styles, offering new ways to utilize each of the 14 weapon types.
- Striking “Hunter Arts” – Combat looks even more impressive with the addition of these devastating attacks, indispensable field skills and power-ups.
- 14 weapon types – Experiment with and master 14 different weapon types and craft tons of unique equipment. Players are never cemented into any combat choices such as weapons or style and are encouraged to experiment with and find builds that best fit their desired hunting preferences.
- Gear crafting – Fell massive beasts to obtain resources for crafting countless weapons and armor fashioned after the game’s colossal creatures. Study the enemy’s habits and tactics to discover weak points or parts that can be broken for bonus rewards.
- Fresh challenges and returning favorites – Face a roster of brand new monsters like Glavenus of the Fated Four in addition to plenty of returning fan-favorites like the sly Nargacuga as a tribute to the last decade of Monster Hunter.
- The Fated Four – Brand new monsters posing major threats to the local villagers of areas like the snowy mountain town of Pokke Village.
- Deviant Monsters – Powerful enemies like the Deadqueen Rathian and Grimclaw Tigrex have survived previous hunter encounters and have taken on new traits and abilities. These are sure to provide a challenge for even the most seasoned hunter.
- Villages and environments – Explore four different villages, each with their own look and feel along the quest to defeat the Fated Four, and 21 different hunting locations which are a blend of both new and enhanced fan-favorites—including some never before seen in the west!
- New playable Felyne “Prowlers” – Previously only available as custom support AI partners called “Palicoes,” Felynes are now playable in “Prowler” mode with their own questlines and rewards, unique gameplay mechanics and gear.
- Collaboration content – Equip hunters and Palicoes with special themed collaboration costumes and weapons from different popular series.
- StreetPass features – Collect tickets via StreetPass to access special Deviant monster quests. Players can also send and receive customizable guild cards.
- MH4U save data bonus – Save your data from the Previous Monster Hunter 4 and transfer to your generations.
- Nintendo 3DS touch screen features – New and interesting ways to implement the fighting combat of the series, by touching the screen.
- New Nintendo 3DS system support – Enhanced graphics, C-stick functionality and mappable ZL and ZR buttons for Hunter Arts.
Cool Snapshots of the game
Oh did we mention that they will have special characters themes such as a Mega man theme, OKAMI theme and much much more, oh yeah this game is going to be badass and you know it!
The 3DS and Game release date
So we have the details on when the game will be releasing as well as the awesome new 3DSs, but first let’s talk about them before we go into the release date, The 3DSs come in a variety of 2 colors, Blue and Red with the logo to appear differently from the other, I’m not sure if they will be releasing the red version, but the Blue version has a beautiful sapphire look to it, with a square like design logo spinned at an angle, the details of this 3ds is awesome because you can see the monsters in the background as etchings behind the logo and they clearly look F*****G AWESOME! If you don’t think so, look for yourself!
Glad you looked right, as you see the spectrum of beauty appear your very eyes, we want to say that Nintendo has been doing a good job at keeping it’s consumers happy with fantastic and different 3DS to choose from, I can appreciate that, in the background where you see the monsters you can make out a Dragon like monster, on the bottom left as well as another dragon like being above it, on the top right you can see a serpent like monster and below it you can see Garchomp. Nuff said. Tell us what you think they look like! Now the release date!
So this game will be releasing on July 15th, 2016 so go ahead and pre-order a copy now before they sell out and if you want the game go ahead and nab that too! It’s definitely worth the buy and really worth it to have in your Nintendo 3DS collection.
Thanks for reading!
I’ve been Gintooo and I’m Oooout!
Last modified: May 25, 2016