Interestingly enough this rumour has been spreading all over the internet as many fans of the Wii U version of Super Mario Maker were hoping it would be getting a port to the 3DS handheld console, what this means for us fans of the Wii U version of this game, is that you’ll essentially be getting a portable on go infinite Mario experience, as many content creators are spreading the force and always creating a new level we hope to see the Mario line of games finally get their breath of fresh air before another classic edition to the series comes along, for the time being you should enjoy that this game is finally coming to you and I as we’ve been wishing for some time now.
What you should know about the 3DS port.
- The game will be made compatible with the levels of the Wii U VERSION of the game, which basically means that any levels that are created on the Wii U version of the game can also be played on your 3DS versions of it as well.
- The resolution of the game will be dropped a bit as Nintendo includes all of the content within the Wii U version of the game
- You can now create levels with your 3DS and have the ability to port it to the home console version of the game
- You can share your levels locally between 3DSs’
- Amiibo Support
- This version will include super Mario challenges which are a set of objectives that you need to meet in order to complete certain levels
This, for now, concludes ComedyNGaming’s Observation of what we saw in the overview trailer, so be sure to pre-order and check out this game on release date, because if you didn’t own a Wii U or missed out on buying it, you’re going to love that it’s now made portable and easier to access, happy gaming everyone and be sure to like our social media and share the love that’d be awesome cause we’re poor. Love ya!
Release Date: 12/02/2016 or December 2nd, 2016
Last modified: November 26, 2016